BottlesUp respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide BottlesUp’s Designated Agent the following information:
1. BottlesUp ‘s Policy Concerning Claims of Infringement
a. Written Notice of Copyright Claims.
Claims of infringement should be in writing and should be directed to BottlesUp’s designated agent as specified below. Please include the following information:
1. A signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is allegedly infringed;
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.